How to begin your child's journey
Parents who wish their children to be registered at GEMS Wellington International School must complete online registration form and pay a non-refundable AED500. Registration fees are accepted in the form of AED cheques, cash or bank transfer.
The supporting documents that are required when a registration is submitted are:
- Student Birth Certificate Copy (in English or Arabic)
- Student Passport Copy
- Student Visa Copy
- Student Emirates Card ID Copy (both sides)
- 2 recent Passport size photographs
- Immunisation Certificate Copy
- Most Recent School report/nursery (previous 2 years) copy
- Medical Declaration and Mandatory Information Forms (see Medical)
- Sponsor Passport Copy
- Sponsor Visa Copy
- Sponsor Emirates ID Copy
Without the above listed documents the entry process for your child cannot be completed.
Please ensure that all relevant information regarding your child is included with the online Registration Form
- Information regarding allergies, special medical conditions, etc.
- Up to date contact details, and emergency telephone numbers for both parents.
- Please also check that your child has received all necessary vaccinations; consult your physican, if in doubt.
GEMS Wellington International School prides itself on an admission policy that does not discriminate against any child or family. All children are welcome to apply to GEMS Wellington International School, regardless of nationality, ethnicity or religion.
GEMS Wellington International School is a truly international institution which has limited spaces for children with additional learning needs.
Foundation/Primary/Secondary reports from previous school/nurseries will be reviewed by the academic teaching staff and if deemed necessary, may be followed by an assessment or interview.
It is important for parents applying for Foundation stage 1 and 2 to understand that places for new students may be limited. We therefore strongly recommend that parent contact Registrar office directly to better understand the current enrolment availability.
Student wishing to undertake the International Baccalaureate Diploma program – IBDP will need to have achieved a minimum standard in their GCSEs or equivalent in order to take the Diploma. IB courses and Careers Programme are alos offered at GEMS Wellington International School.